Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Social Media Meme


What was the first social network you joined using your SL Avatar?

I think that was Blogger

What social networks are u currently on using your SL Avatar?

Twitter (New to here..)
Flickr ( forgot my password...)

Which network is your favorite?

So far i love Facebook

Which network is your least favorite?

I dont know if its really Twitter but this comes to my mind right now...

Which network do you have the most amount of connections?

Indeed thats Facebook

How/Where do you usually read/use most of your networks?

Usually its my pc i use most but when i am not around, i am using my phone!

What are your favorite social networking apps? (if applicable)

Facebook, Blogger and SoundCloud

What do you like most about social networking sites?

I can interact with people so easy and keep in touch with my friends, no matter where i am or what i am doing..

What do you like least about social networking sites?

Well its the drama....unfortunatelly u find that everywhere, its just making ur day worst...

Do you feel social networks are a good way to promote you/your brand/your work? 

Yes, thats a very good way to promote any work u do

What is your main reason for using Social Networks?

Promoting my work, keep in touch with my friends and it is an easy way to read news


I love all ur Meme's StrawberrySingh and i cant wait for the next one!!!


What i am wearing






No comments:

Post a Comment