Thursday, March 21, 2013

Procrastination Meme


1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?

Dissoni Resident 27 May 2011

2. Where is the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?

If i remember well...was when i rent my first skybox, the owner was helping me a lot even teaching me how to create low prims furnitures!

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now?

Home and my store!

4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)

Missoni Resident & Neo8o Resident

5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)

I am skins addicted...so my favorite thing(s) are my skins, allllll of them!

6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life?

Trompe Loeil - Hanging Outdoor Bed

7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?

White, Nude, Red and Black

8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?

I prefer to walk, i dont wanna miss anything around me :P

9. What is the craziest thing you've ever done in SL ?

Uff...are many but ill pick one, my best friend choosed her name to be Missoni...so i said ok than ill be Dissoni ( D comes from Diana, my real name), was the worst choice ever because if we go out together people think we are lesbian AND WE ARE NOT !

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?


What i am wearing

Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Cat's eye) @ Collaborator88
Bag - (fd) Heart Purse - Grey @ Collaborator88
Shoes & Feets - Slink





No comments:

Post a Comment